Whether you’re looking at simply updating your bathroom, wanting to make your bathroom accessible, or wishing for a full remodel, we’ve got you covered. There’s a lot that goes into your project. For example, how large should your walk-in shower be to avoid sloshing water all over the bathroom floor, and to what degree should the floor be sloped to make sure the water is contained? If you can’t vent your bathroom through an existing ceiling vent, what are your options? Can you vent the bathroom through an outside wall and still comply with local building codes? From choosing tile, cabinets, mirrors, countertops, fixtures, and wall coverings, to adding plumbing, moving walls, and wiring new outlets and switches, the experts and CAPS can help you every step of the way. We are here to make your vision a reality.
With more than 30 years of experience, at CAPS Kitchen and Bath, we’re proud of the work we’ve done on each and every property—more than 1,000 to date in Rochester and Southeastern Minnesota! From simple bath updates to lavish redesigns, we can coordinate every aspect of your project from start to finish. We stand behind our workmanship and the high quality of our products. Our specialists, carpenters, trade partners and designers have years of experience and share our commitment and passion when it comes to your project. We will meet with you to evaluate and discuss all of your before-and-after options, get a feel for your goals, your bathroom’s unique challenges and potentials, and your budget.
Benefits Of a Bathroom Remodel In Rochester MN
- Fix bathroom problems. Because bathrooms have running (and dripping?) water and literally handle all of our dirty work, they can eventually have problems with water leaks, mold, rotting floors, moisture, humidity, etc. A bathroom renovation can fix any underlying issues with your bathroom and provide a comfortable, functional space moving forward. Resale value. Interested in maximizing the market value of your property? Curb appeal is always good, but modern, comfortable, functional kitchens and baths really resonate with most buyers. In fact, homebuyers look for remodeled kitchens and baths. The challenge to making them pay off is to carefully balance costs and options.
- Functionality. Whether you need an additional bathroom to accommodate a growing household, changes or additions to existing bathrooms for lifestyle reasons, or the addition of accessible fixtures or walk-in tubs for seniors, renovation makes it happen.
- Simple Enjoyment. Modern life can be filled with stress, work issues, and challenges galore so, after all that, who needs to come home to a tiny, non-functional bathroom? Creating the personal bath space we need and want is comforting, relaxing, and restorative.
- More storage space, less clutter. Storage space for sheets, towels, linens and bath sundries is typically in short supply in most older homes. But a bathroom remodel, perhaps one that reclaims additional space from a little-used third bedroom, can take your bath from cramped to cavernous!
- Increased energy efficiency. The government estimates billions of gallons of water and billions of dollars in energy savings would result if only a small percentage of homeowners switched to “green” fixtures, faucets, water heaters, and lighting. As an individual, of course, your slice of the benefits pie will be smaller, but modernizing your bathroom’s energy profile is a step in the right direction, especially when renovating for other reasons.